Monday, May 3, 2010

Food

I have been cooking since I was 10 years old. That is a whole 15 years of active time in the kitchen. Sometimes I think that I am an expert, but oh boy do I have a lot to learn. Recently I made a Kentucky Butter Cake for the Derby. Too bad it stuck to the bundt pan :(
It happens....

So I am going to share some recipes and tips as I work in the kitchen. This is part of my summer fun plan.

First, let me start with a summer dessert which is so easy!

Fruit Cookie:

Roll out sugar cookie dough and bake as directed. Top with flavored cream cheese (strawberry) and top with your favorite fruit!
(A brownie variation of this is good also)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Becky said...

Fruit pizza is what I've called it.I think its the most delicious summer desert-other than a good scoop of ice cream on a hot day!